Friday, December 6, 2013

Outside Class Activity (Softball game)

For my first outside class activity I chose to go support our Richard Bland Stateswomen and they did pretty good. Sierra had no eras, Ayanna had a sweet double play, and she stole two bases. So shout out to my best friend Ayanna. My other best friend Amberly hit a double. She cocked that bat back and nailed that ball between the two outfielders! And the crowd went wild. I never believed that I could like women softball so much. It was a great experience and it was such a pretty day and on top of all of that the stadiums food was so good. I swear that was the best burger I have ever eat in my life.But back to the experience I was with all five of my roommates and we went to the game to show support to our friends. We cheered so loud for them and got them so hype and the parents even loved us. It was a great experience!! Go Stateswomen!

No comments:

Post a Comment