Monday, December 9, 2013

Outside Class Activity 2 (college Fair)

Do you know what upsets me? Well none of you know so i'll tell you. So I went to the college fair at RBC for my second outside activity and I talked to a few colleges. Did you know that it is way easier to get into a four year university after transferring from a junior college than it is coming out of high school? Yeah if that upset you then I understand your pain. That is one hundred percent whack lol. I spoke to an admissions representative from the university of Alabama and she explained to me that all you need to transfer is a 2.0 gpa while at a junior college. I really dont understand why it's easier to go to a four year university coming out of a junior college than high school but thats kind of a plus for those at a junior it gives them a better chance of getting into the university they dreamed of. And its also great for athletes like myself. So for those who did not go, I would hope that you can make it to the next one if there is a next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment