Friday, May 2, 2014

Girlfriend

To start with i want to tell you all that i am single right now in future by chance i have a girlfriend what kind of person she would be i am going to tell you all. Sooo, drums plz….. Yeah to start with she would be at least of my height with beautiful smile and eyes(no matter what others think, at least her smile and eyes would be the most beautiful for me). She would be street smart, intelligent, understanding and caring. She would be a big zero on attitude and have a sense of respect towards her parents as well as elders. She would have to turnup!!. She would not get crazy if i forgot her b’day or something like that haha jk id never forget her bday but also someone who understands the value of money. She would not get mad when i dont say i love you one day and undestands that i love her till my life and beyond. Well, i think i am gonna remain single for a little bit longer but theres no tax on dreaming so dream onn my friends… I hope you’ll not remain single like me and enjoy your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment