Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Last Week

Wow I cant believe that freshman year of college is almost over!! Its truly been a great year in Sweeney's 
English class. From having him for developmental and 101 has been awesome, I wish I had the same class as last semester though but this class was pretty chill as well. I just wish more people participated when we had classroom discussions way to many quiet people in my class this semester. Nevertheless it has still been a fun semester from grammar schmammar, to the class room discussions and even the library scavenger hunt I really enjoyed that very much. But something I liked that sweeney added was the discussion in the beginning of the semester about what our essays would be, that was a really great addition from last semester it gave us all choices to write about interesting things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment