Friday, September 6, 2013

A little bit about myself

Hello my name is Jacob Butler, I am a freshman at Richard Bland College and I run track. I am a military brat, I was born in Panama and I moved to North Carolina when I was about two years old I lived there for four years. At the age of six I moved to Hawaii and I absolutely loved it! I stayed in Hawaii for five years. At the age of eleven I moved to California and I only stayed there for two years. And then at the age of thirteen i moved to Virginia and I have been living here going on six years. Out of all the places that I have lived my favorite was California. Shocking right? Most people ask me why my favorite place isn't Hawaii. But I have my reasons. Don’t get me wrong I absolutely loved Hawaii it was so beautiful down there, but California was just better. Going to Universal Studios, Sea World, Disneyland, and staying down in Hollywood, Los Angeles, and the Beverly Hills area is the greatest experience I have ever had. Everything happens right where I lived at. I've even seen and met celebrities!  California is honestly the greatest place in the world I miss and love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment